DOES THE FACE LOOK UNEVEN? ASK THEM TO SMILE DOES ONE ARM DRIFT DOWN? ASK THEM TO RAISE BOTH ARMS
Our Rehabilitation Services
- Behavioural issues after brain injury
- Gait and balance disorders
- Neurogenic bladder
AVA Rehabilitation centre, a future centre of excellence, provides comprehensive patient centred, neuro-rehabilitation care for persons who suffered stroke, brain and spinal injuries.
Our goal - maximize each person’s physical function
- minimize the effects of their impairments
- enable them meet their functional needs and
- achieve their goals in life and return to a productive life
Your Care Team
- Specialist in physical medicine and rehabilitation (PM&R) trained in Kerala and abroad who is a consultant in rehabilitation medicine.
- Occupational Therapy
- Physio Therapy
- Speech-language Therapy
- Community reintegration programmes
- Return to work programme
- Rehabilitation Nurses
Rehabilitation Center offers an all-encompassing selection of therapy services. Our therapists provide patients with the most advanced therapies and treatments as well as a caring supportive environment in which to heal. We are dedicated to helping patients reclaim their lives and independence lost through injury and disease.
Meet the Team
Latest News and Research
Find out the latest news about our Physiotherapy Clinic and information about all your Physiotherapy and health related needs.
We are always happy to hear what you have to say so be sure to leave a comment.Read all News
Customized physical therapy may be a useful way to ease low back pain, which affects an estimated 31 million Americans...
Physical therapists do a lot more than just stretch or strengthen weak muscles after an injury or surgery. They are...